I had a pop up and bought into it not seeing any terms and conditions charge me on my PC financial 177.84 plus 207.52 had the nerve to send me another at 199.38 box just yesterday March 14 said that I only canceled one product when in retrospect I canceled all .These so call companie play games with peoples lives and nobody should stand for this they should be brought down and put in their place they are hurting people financially and that should not be allowed now I'm having to fight with my PC creditors to protect myself issued a new credit card we all should be careful we are subjected targets for their hungry pockets this is evil at its core we basically have no rights there is no customer service telling us we can't return the product basically we have no choice that's *** nothing but bad business and incoherent .CorporationWho do they think they are money back guaranteed I will always fight for what's right news reporter by the name of Ellen Roseman from the Toronto Star has made a great statement of this company you can leave a comment with her at Ellen roseman.com shake the evil out and have the highest regards for human life!

This reviewer shared experience about "it was a pop up add ,pricing issue" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $385. The author is overall dissatisfied with Alvena Skin Beauty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alvena Skin Beauty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Alvena Skin Beauty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Alvena Skin Beauty?

Comments

Rada
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1147220

Dear customer,

Thank you for recent comments.

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket named "Reply from pissedconsumer" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal.com Customer Service

Hello!

We are sorry to hear of any confusion which may have been experienced. Please call our Resolutions Department at 866-498-9345 so we can locate your account and resolve this issue.

Our customers are our number 1 priority and we want to help.

Kim